Step into the spirit of aloha when entering this venue, complete with a volcano, ambient lighting, good eats and the feel of being in the Pacific Islands. Stay cool inside for a Polynesian luau and fire knife performance led by Seanoa Lavatai — world champion fire knife dancer! Book online.
FIRE LUAU IN ORLANDO
- Doors open by 6:00 p.m.
- Doors close at 6:30 p.m.
- Over around 8:00 p.m.
- You will receive a lay and you will be seated. Seats are predetermined.
- Free parking is available near the location
- Child Ages 3-12
- 2 & Under With Paying Adult
- Adult Premium Seating First 36 Seats
- Child Premium Seating First 36 Seats
- 2 & Under Premium Seating With Paying Adult
JOIN THE SIZZLING SPECTACLE OF A POLYNESIAN FIRE LUAU IN ORLANDO!
Located at 6464 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819
Polynesian Fire is an authentic Polynesian dinner show company serving Orlando. We are a Samoan family coming to you from the village of Nu’uuli on the island of Tutuila, American Samoa. The performers of Polynesian Fire will captivate you during live Polynesian music, ethnic dances and Samoan fire knife performances. Take a journey with us through the Pacific Islands at our luau dinner show.
Premium seating includes front row of tables for $10 more per person.